Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Pipe
1. Excellent physical and chemical properties. PVC pipe has the characters of high corrosion resistance, high impact strength, small fluid resistance (30% more than the same size cast iron pipe flow). Aging resistance, long service life, is the ideal material for irrigation, building drainage, chemical sewage.
2. Easy installation. The weight is 1/7 of cast iron pipe, convenient installation, low construction cost.
3. Smooth inner wall, unobstructed water supply and drainage, not easy to block.
4. Compared with cast iron pipe of the same specification, PVC pipe has lower comprehensive cost and maintenance cost.
PVC-U Irrigation pipe system
1. Good mechanical properties. PVC agricultural irrigation pipe is rigid, has high resistance to external forces, and not easy to be destroyed by external forces during supply water underground.
2. The inner wall of PVC agricultural irrigation pipe is smooth, with small fluid resistance and no rust.
3. The linear expansion coefficient of PVC-U pipe is small, and the pipe will not produce obvious deformation and affect the irrigation effect when the ambient temperature changes greatly.
4. The connection mode of PVC-U pipes and fittings for irrigation is simple and easy to install.
5. Light weight, low cost of transportation and installation.
Standard: GB/T 13664 (Unit: mm)