JIZHOU ZHONGYI FRP CO.,LTD. No. 14, Nanqiao Street, Jizhou City, Hebei Province, China.
FRP Process Pipe
Advantages of the FRP pipe:
1. Corrosion resistance: select different types of anti-corrosion lining resin, used in different environment of acid, alkali, salt, and various oils, sea water and organic solvents.
2. Light weight, easy maintenance, durability.
3. Easy to install: FRP pipe length has no technical limitations, but in consideration of the transport, pipe length is generally less than 12m, so that greatly reduce the quantity of joints, due to the light weight of FRP, pipe can also be installed by hand or light installation equipment, easy and quick.
4. Good applicability: existing standard diameter of FRP pipe is between 25mm-4000mm, long-term pressure bearing ability is generally less than 1.6Mpa, in accordance with the special needs of the users, the higher pressure of 6.4Mpa is achievable.
5. High transmission capacity: pipe wall is smooth N-≤ 0.0084. Compare with traditional pipe which has same diameter, it has a higher flow capacity, so it can save pump energy and extend project life.
6. Low permeability: because of the good sealed connection and the longer length of each pipe, FRP pipe has a lower permeability than traditional pipe, thus greatly reducing the risk of both groundwater penetrate into pipe and media penetrate out and contamination environment.
7. Rigorous test standards: our company has advanced testing equipments, and strictly implements inspection standards to ensure product quality. The relevant standards: ASTM, AWWA, ASME, etc.
8. Low cost and long life cycle: FRP products which have a long service life, basically not need maintenance, installation and transportation costs is very low.
FRP Process Pipe
FRP process pipe which is characterized by performance in the n ≤ 0.0084, has a very smooth wall, so that the fluid transport pressure loss is very low, therefore, compare with traditional pipe, we can choose smaller diameter pipe or lower power pump to transmit same flow. For long distance transmission, large diameter pipe can also reduce the cost of installation, insulation, anti-corrosion and maintenance; this is the reason FRP process pipe has a good reputation of energy saving.
1. Cold resistance: in a frozen medium, pipe will not be cracking. lowest temperature is -50℃;
2. Heat resistance: highest temperature is 250℃;
3. Corrosion resistance: client can choose different corrosion-resistant pipe for different media;
4. Pressure: design and fabricate the pipe depend on process required pressure, the liquid filling test pressure is 1.5 times of design pressure;
5. Good insulation: after development, it can eliminate static electricity;
6. Good flame resistance: after development, it can be self-extinguishing, inflaming retarding and flame repellent;
7. Perfect transparent performance: after development, it can be colorful;
8. Good heat insulation: after development, thermal conductivity can be improved;
9. Non-toxic: it can be used for transmitting drinking water